Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Words...



I sit here with my mouth flustered..

Attempting to be eloquent with my words and with my phrases..

Trying to sum up and define the feelings I have for you…

Looking for adjectives and adverbs to equate you with..


That is an impossibility.

It would be a futile attempt to do so.

You may as well ask me stop the sun from shining,

Because that would be a much easier task…


I can’t find a word to describe

How by staring into your eyes can ease my soul,

Release my fears, stress, and wash away my pain..

Leaving me with only one thought, which is you.


The elegantly smooth and soft caress of your lips on mine,

Just barley touching, just slightly moving,

Yet still feeling like everything surrounding us disappears

Leaving only our mouths locked together in an endless moment.


When we wrap our arms around each other,

Pressing our bodies closer together

Your breath carries your melodic voice to my accepting ear

As you whisper 3 words that create undiscovered feelings in my heart…


I whisper them back and hope you feel the same,

Looking into your eyes, kissing your lips and holding you close.

A smile so obvious and blissful creeps onto my face..

And finally my puzzle is solved realizing that you are the one

No comments:

Post a Comment