Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Part of Me

You're a part of me
I can't let go
You're a part of me
I can't control
If I could
You would be here now
Holding each other
Till the sun goes down
It's hard without you
By my side
We were meant for one another
Like Bonnie & Clyde
As long as it takes
To make them see
Nothing can tear us apart
We were meant to be
We belong together
Our hearts beat as one
That's why we stand out
Brighter than the sun
I’m not gonna let you go
You are mine
Every time I think about losing you
I break down and cry
I can see us together
Growing old
You are everything
You're my heart
You're my soul
I’m never walking away
From the one I truly love
Every night I pray
To that wonderful man above
He's the one
That shines our star so bright
No matter where you are
I know he's got you in sight
He lets me know
That I’m the one
You love to love
He whispers in my ear
You're the one he's thinking of
That man up there
Has got to be pretty clever
He told me he just realized
I’m gonna love you Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment