Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nothing Girl




Maybe I wear baggies

and white socks with flip-flops,

maybe I don't like listening to rave

and I'm not on the social mountaintops,

maybe I don't care about the things

that make your worlds twirl,

maybe you look at me and think:

Gee, what a nothing girl.



Maybe I like giving smiles

which seems to be a sin today,

and maybe I allow my imagination

to sometimes run away,

maybe you don't understand this

and that's why you cannot see,

if this make me a nothing girl,

hey, that's ok with me!



The world makes you believe

your personality mustn't be detected,

your face must be picture perfect

and wear cloths just the best, to be accepted.

Maybe I look at youand feel sorry that you're blind,

robots you have became,

yourself you'll never find.

No comments:

Post a Comment