Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Untitled III

The first essential that I notice is
The difference between them and you.
What most people don't realize is
Your panoramic view.

They don't see how you hurt inside
Or how you long for love.
They don't really see the hand
They only see the glove.

When you can look into someone's eyes
And see down into their soul,
You know that they'll be there for you
Cause it's your heart they have stole.

You are always there for me
No matter what time or day,
And for this I have you to thank
But I don't know what to say.

So these words I leave to you
With your future and your past.
For now you can go on with life
And live with peace at last.

I don't mean to bother you
I don't mean to stare,
But sometimes I can't help myself
When I see you standing there!

No comments:

Post a Comment