Wednesday, May 12, 2010

just another day without you

I'm trying to get up,
but this invisible wall keeps me down.
Happiness never liked me much,
but I’m not yet drowned.

One thing keeps me going,
to continue my life living,
to keep my heart going,
to keep on forgiving.

I stare into the mirror,
there’s no one standing next to me.
I just need you next to my reflection,
it's the single thing that would set me free.

Free from the hate in this world.
Free from all the fighting.
But it's not going to happen,
at least not anytime soon.

It's just another day,
with gaps though my fingers.
It's just another day,
that my heart must wait and ache.

It's just another day,
without your arms around me.
It's just another day,
of being by myself.

It's just another day without you.

I’m trying to free me head from all these thoughts,
Trying to drone it out by expressing myself,
Yet nothing is ridding this stress.

All of these love songs,
and all of TV’s chick flicks,
they really aren’t helping me with my sorrows,
There just causing my heart more conflicts.

Life was terrible till I saw you,
it lightened up but it’s not yet complete,
I need you right by me side 24/7,
I want your kiss so sweet.

I just want you back in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment