Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Betrayal...

I thought I could trust you, but now I know I can't.
A friendship is built on trust and I thought that ours was.
But now I realized you've changed and our friendship is now at stake.
We made a promise that I thought we would keep for life.
But you showed me you couldn't hold the end of your bargain
When you decided to break that promise that was meant to be for life.
How could you have hurt me the way that you did?
I trusted you, my very own best friend.
You betrayed me and broke the pact that was never to be broken.
I can't even stand being around you cause when I look at you I see nothing but betrayal.
I would have never hurt you the way you did me.
I would have never betray our friendship the way that you did.
But I for one know, that this friendship shall never be the same again.
You made a big mistake the day you decided to betray this friendship.
I thought I was over the hurt and the anger, but I'm not.
Only time will tell when that will be.
Nothing hurts more, then when your best friend decides to stab you in the back.
Someday I will get over the pain that you have caused me, but right now the pain and anger is still with me.
But there was a lesson in our friendship and it took me awhile to find out what it was.
The day you decided to break the pact, was the day I realized that I never really had a true friend in you.
Thank you for showing me what kind of friend I really had.

No comments:

Post a Comment