Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out of Everyone

This one I wrote for a very special friend on his birthday...

Out of everyone that I have ever met, you were there for me when I needed someone the most

Out of everyone that I have ever known, you seemed to be the only one who genuinely cared

Out of everyone that I have ever talked to, you have managed to touch me on levels that I never even knew existed

Out of all the people that I know and have known, you mean the most to me

Out of all the people that I care about, I could never be mad at you

Out of all the people that I love, you will always be my number one

On my bad days, you cheer me up without even trying

When you have bad days, I want to be there to do the same

No matter the pain, no matter how insignificant the issue is, I am here

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment