Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a lot on my mind...

creak of a door
light falls against the floor
a Shadow finds it's way in

there in front of me
I felt you here
in this pitch black room

screech against my window
blackness around
tears have fallen
here I am
this is where my thoughts have wound

down the street
dim lights escape
watching a ghostly street beside me

empty thoughts in my mind
broken pipes all around
a thrown glass now shattered

a cigarette lit
flick of ash
inhale the sweetness
exhale

along the corners
shadows cover my thoughts
now something new on my mind

walking in pajama's
I don't care
just time to be alone

not much of anything
lying on my floor
feeling the coldness from the cement

4:00 in the morning
caught twice
to bad I guess

standing in the blackened room
smell of cigarette
head back to my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment